-- ENGINE --
- 4.1 litre Alloy Head EFI 6 cylinder Auto
- Engine Configuration:
In Line Front mounted longitudinal, driving rear axle.
- Head Design:
Cross flow Aluminium alloy - single overhead cam shaft. Twin valve per cylinder. Hydraulic tappets are pushrod actuated.
- Bottom End: 7 bearing crankshaft
- Engine Size: 4089
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 93 x 99
- Compression Ratio: 8.7:1
- Max Power (DIN): 121kW/4000 rpm
- Max Torque (DIN): 325Nm, 3000 rpm
- Fuel System Configuration:
Electrical Fuel Injection (EFI) controlled via computed system and EEC4.
- Battery: 56 Ah
- Electrical: 12v Negative Earth
- Ignition: Higher output breakerless distributor, electronic operation with integral control module, vacuum spark and centrifugal advance mechanism.
Cast Iron manifold containing aluminium front expansion chamber. Muffler is rear mounted with single exhaust pipe.
-- TRANSMISSION/RATIOS --
- Gear ratios: (3 speed Automatic & 4 speed Automatic (DA II))
4th: - -
-Final Drive Ratio: 2.77
- Top Speeds in gears (3 speed Automatic):
4th: - -
Elapsed Time (0-100kmh): 10.33 seconds.
Standing 400m: 17.3 seconds.
-- SUSPENSION --
Independent short and long arm spindle design with progressive rate coil springs, both mounted on upper arm. Twin tube telescopic shock absorbers coaxially mounted within the coil spring. 11mm radius stabiliser bar included.
Live rear axle with four trailing arms. Watts linkage, double telescopic shock absorbers mounted coaxially, rear axle mounted multiple rate coil springs and 11mm radius stabiliser bar.
- Rear axle ratios: 2.77
-- WHEELS/BRAKES --
- Front: Power assisted ventilated 287mm discs.
- Rear: Power assisted 287mm discs.
- Wheels: 15 x 6.5 inch Aluminium alloy.
- Tyres: Bridgestone Supercat P205/65 HR15
Power assisted ball, recirculating constantly.
-- FUEL CONSUMPTION --
- City Cycle [L/100km]: 13.4
- Highway Cycle [L/100km]: 9.7
- Fuel Grade: Regular Unleaded after October 1986.
- Fuel Tank Capacity [Litres]: 80
-- DIMENSIONS --
- Overall Length: 5014
- Wheel base: 2957
- Width: 1868 (a)
- Height: 1397
- Front track: 1562
- Rear track: 1545
- Kerb Weight: 1565kg
- Luggage Capacity: 460 Litres
- Turning Circle: 12.8 metres
- Seating: 5
- Front head room: 965
- Front leg room: 1063
- Front shoulder room: 1502
- Front hip room: 1492
- Rear head room: 970
- Rear leg room: 1072
- Rear shoulder room: 1500
- Rear hip room: 1476
-- GENERAL --
- Turns lock to lock: 2.4
- Body Construction: Unitary Steel
Liquid crystal display incorporating speedometer, trip meter and multi function trip computer/clock. Tachometer, Fuel and Temperature gauges also represented on the digital display.
High beam, rear window demist on, turn signal/hazard, alternator fault, headlamps on, park brake set, washer fluid low, radiator fluid quantity low, fuel quantity low, high temperature, cruise control on indicator, oil pressure high/low.
a) Excludes exterior side mirrors