-- ENGINE --
- 351 Conventional watercooled, four stroke reciprocating piston.
- Engine Configuration:
90 degree "Vee" shape, front mounted longitudinal.
- Head Design:
Pushrod and rocker actuated overhead valve - hydraulic lifers also.
- Bottom End: 5 bearing crankshaft
- Engine Size: 5763 (351 cubic inches).
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 102 x 89
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Max Power (DIN): 216kW/5000 rpm
- Max Torque (DIN): 515Nm, 3200 rpm
- Fuel System Configuration:
Ford "Autolite 4300" quad barrel 605 cfm downdraught carburettor.
- Battery: 12v
- Electrical: See "Battery"
- Ignition: Single point distributor.
Twin low restriction cast iron manifold exhaust.
-- TRANSMISSION/RATIOS --
- Gear ratios: (3 speed Automatic (FMX))
4th: - -
-Final Drive Ratio: 2.75
- Top Speeds in gears (3 speed Automatic (FMX)):
4th: - -
Elapsed Time (0-100kmh): 8.5 seconds.
Standing 400m: 17.0 seconds.
-- SUSPENSION --
Independent ball joint - angle poised. Hydraulically operated shock absorbers, wish bones, and anti roll bars as well as coil springs.
Asymetric variable rate semi elliptic leaf with diagonally mounted hydraulic shock absorbers, anti tramp radius rods, rubber bush shackles and ISO clamp axle mounting.
- Rear axle ratios: 2.75
-- WHEELS/BRAKES --
- Front: Servo assisted ventilated 285mm discs.
- Rear: Servo assisted 285mm discs.
- Wheels: 15 x 6 inch Steel rims with unique LTD wheel covers.
- Tyres: E70HR x 14 Whitewall
Variable ratio power steering - from 11 - 17.5.
-- FUEL CONSUMPTION --
- City Cycle [L/100km]: 16.7
- Highway Cycle [L/100km]: 12.5
- Fuel Grade: Super/LRP
- Fuel Tank Capacity [Litres]: 80
-- DIMENSIONS --
- Overall Length: 5177
- Wheel base: 3037
- Width: 1900 (a)
- Height: 1397
- Front track: 1537
- Rear track: 1525
- Kerb Weight: 1795kg
- Luggage Capacity: 890 Litres
- Turning Circle: 12.8 metres
- Seating: 5
- Front head room: 945
- Front leg room: 1063
- Front shoulder room: 1524
- Front hip room: 1529
- Rear head room: 927
- Rear leg room: 875
- Rear shoulder room: 1524
- Rear hip room: 1529
-- GENERAL --
- Turns lock to lock: 2.2
- Body Construction: Unitary Steel
Speedometer, coolant temperature gauge, fuel quantity and oil pressure gauge all conventional. Digital 12/24 hour clock.
a) Excludes exterior side mirrors